Thursday, March 1, 2012

sketchy time!


Howdy all! How have you been? Are you doing anything ace on the weekend? I'm looking forward to a weekend away with Marty and Elora yay! We're having a bit of a Strong family get-together in the country town where Marty's grandparents settled after the war. They had a dairy farm up there. I've always thought I'd like to be a dairy farmer but I'm sure my romantic notion would be blown clean out of the water once I learned how much hard work it is haha! Anyway... A weekend without the computer means it's back to sketching with a pen and paper whilst I'm away. I'm looking forward to spending some quiet time with my sketchbook, it's been a while!
Hope you have a top weekend! I'll try to take a few snaps to share when I get back... hopefully it's not raining too much so we can get out and enjoy the pretty scenery :)

4 comments:

Nina Seven said...

cute fox, Bee! I love his little heart. Have a fab time on your get-away!

Little Jackrabbits said...

Sounds like a fab weekend ahead. Cant wait to see more of your sketches. Have fun! xo

The Ink House said...

FUN TIMES BEE! Sounds wonderful! Look forward to seeing what you got up too and if Elora likes the Moo cows :D Baby calves maybe - your fav!!!!!! :D

what is a mail order bride said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.