Saturday, February 11, 2012

Spoonflower


Happy weekend everyone!! Just a quick note to let you know I have three new fabrics in my Spoonflower shop - 'Kokeshi Dolls' plus two co-ordinating prints to go with it, a sweet little mini blossom print and a plaid. I have more fabrics on the way REALLY soon and will let you know when they are available yay!

Photo courtesy of Cottonlicious
Also - check out this gorgeous little zipper purse that the talented Ele of Cottonlicious created with my 'Happy Woodland' fabric! Isn't it cute? You can grab this little purse in Ele's Cottonlicious Etsy shop.
Hope you all have super weekends :D xo

6 comments:

Jacki said...

Too cute! I really love the Happy Woodland design!

IDREWTHIS said...

aah bee great colour palette :)

Shirley said...

OH, it's wonderful, Bee!! I love that woodland print of yours and it's so super cute as a purse! : )

Jenni Price said...

Adorable fabric prints!

Carrie said...

do you ever shock yourself at just how talented you are! I am mesmerised...... love EVERYTHING as usual :)

The Ink House said...

Cute stuff! Loving the fabrics Bee. I still haven't used my voucher yet but hope to get some fabrics made too!