Friday, January 28, 2011

is it too early?



Ummm... I've been TRYING to hold back on nursery purchases... is week 24 too early?! I'm very excited about my first official nursery purchase - this RAD little cushion cover that I found in the Etsy shop of the wonderfully talented Jane Foster. I know it's not everybody's taste but these are exactly the colours and retro awesomeness that I love! I also plan to purchase this replica Eames rocking chair (above) from Matt Blatt, I think the cushion will look perfect sitting on the chair :) Now... just gotta finish clearing the junk outta the room so I can start decorating hehe! Hope you all have super weekends xxoo

9 comments:

Jacki said...

No, it's not too early! You're excited! I think your nursery is going to look AMAZING! Keep us up-to-date with your progress!

victor fox said...

NEVER too early, I have tried to hold back on purchases for my unborn and UN CONCEIVED child hahah...! I just love your rocking chair- I just bought the dinning chair versions for my kitchen.
how exciting to be able to buy all these baby things-its very exciting.
You have a great weekend too bee,
Clare

Cassandra said...

That cushion is gorgeous!! And be warned once you start shopping for the nursery it is sooooo hard to stop!! Enjoy every moment of it! :)

Shirley said...

Oh my goodness, they're adorable, Bee..it's not too late at all. My husband bought our firstborn a teddy bear when I was three months pregnant and it sits proudly on her bed today (she's 11!)..so go for it!! Get those sweet things and enjoy this amazing time. You get to experience pure joy like this very seldomly, so indulge! : )

Angela Furlong said...

Hi there - I've just discovered your blog via Posie Patchwork... aren't you a clever little miss! I'm your newest follower! I just love all your beautiful designs.

Pop on over to my blogs for a peek when you get the chance http://mamaandthemonkey.blogspot.com/, http://wickerandstitch.blogspot.com/.

Angela
Wicker & Stitch
Mama & The Monkey

Kassandra Heller said...

You're going to have the cutest nursery ever!

Nina Seven N7 said...

hi bee! thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on the 'ole blog. LOVE the things you are finding for your nursery. it's NOT too early! time will fly by and then you won't have any time at all to think about the decor. been there, done that.

Amy C said...

Loving that classic chair!
Go get it, you know its going to look perfect in your nursery!

The Happy Whisk said...

Congrats on your upcoming baby :-)